Author Topic: T35 Rear wheel assembly  (Read 5990 times)

Offline MrWright

T35 Rear wheel assembly
« on: 01 Jul 2006 at 19:05 »
I am assembling the rear wheel after 6 months of disassembly and I am not sure how the sequence of washers, spacers and nuts goes.  Most questionable, there appears to be a washer/spacer followed by a nut, followed by another washer/spacer on the inside of the hub, sandwiched between the brake assembly and the inner wheel bearing.  Is this the case?  I also need help with the outer spacer and washer arrangement.

Thanks in advance!

Dave

Offline Doug

• Administrator
Re: T35 Rear wheel assembly
« Reply #1 on: 05 Jul 2006 at 02:23 »
Dave,

Do you not have the illustrated spares list? If not, why not! It shows a very good exploded view of the rear hub. And I think it is one of the illustrations not containing a mistake! The washers, shims, and bushes are visually different enough that with the illustration you should be set, without resorting to need dimensions of the various components to identify. But if you need dimensions, then someone is going to have to pull down a rear hub to oblige.

-Doug

Offline MrWright

« Reply #2 on: 05 Jul 2006 at 14:37 »
Doug,

No, I do not have the spare parts list!  I did not know it existed.  I have been working form a reprint manual, several pics from ads and that's it!  Where can I get a spar parts list?  Also, I am in need of a driver's side foot peg.  I will post same on parts request page.

Dave

Offline Doug

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 06 Jul 2006 at 04:23 »
John Withers reprints them, see his advert here.
CLA801, Spares List, is the one you want, sounds like you have the companion book CLA802, Maintenance Manual.

But to get you started, here is a copy of the relevant plate:

Larger view

-Doug