Author Topic: Source? jet for my LUCAS NO. 344 ACETYLENE Rear Light is broken  (Read 680 times)

Offline Tim OConnor

The jet for my LUCAS NO. 344 ACETYLENE Rear Light is broken. Does anyone have one or know of a source?
1920 2 3/4 W-20

Offline Laurie

I've got some somewhere Haven't seen them for a while and will dig them out tomorrow. They fitted P&H lamps and Lucas. I seem to remember some were thread fit others tapered and some doubles and singles. I assume single for the rear. I'll post pics over weekend. I'd be happy to post anything  that will do.
Laurie Packer

Offline Tim OConnor

I've got some somewhere Haven't seen them for a while and will dig them out tomorrow. They fitted P&H lamps and Lucas. I seem to remember some were thread fit others tapered and some doubles and singles. I assume single for the rear. I'll post pics over weekend. I'd be happy to post anything  that will do.
Laurie Packer

That would be FANTASITC! Thank you!
1920 2 3/4 W-20

Offline Laurie

pics attached. single and twin jet of the fitment types I have. Let me have your mailing address and I'll mail them over. Hope this doesn't breach site protocol. Easier you email ljpacker564@gmail.com 

Offline Tim OConnor

Email sent!

The one with the threads looks like it might be right.
1920 2 3/4 W-20