Author Topic: 27 EW recovered after 12 years  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Raycycled

27 EW recovered after 12 years
« on: 07 Dec 2019 at 01:48 »
Hello all, this morning I got back the stolen majority of our 1927 EW 350, after 12 years of searching, moral is never give up and tell EVERYONE if your stuff is stolen, I will write the story up in a few days , but for now I am looking for good pics to compare and check what I may still be missing,  I had to purchase it back off the guy who had inadvertently bought it off the guy who stole it, such is life. And there are some extra bits for other models and a few unknowns so I may have some bits to trade for what I still need, Any help will be greatly appreciated, Ray, Sydney Aust. Attached is a pic of what hadn't been stolen and Ill dd pics of what I acquired in a few hours when i have sorted it out.

Offline Raycycled

Re: 27 EW recovered after 12 years
« Reply #1 on: 08 Dec 2019 at 04:36 »
SO after a long day, and laying out what i bought , see first pic, I have found that I don't have a maggy or stands but the rest is pretty much there including a battery box and tools box, I do have a pair of fixed head cylinders, an EW frame and veteran exhaust and muffler to trade, and other bits see 2nd and 3rd pics, if you are interested by all mean message me. Ray