Author Topic: Bikes For Sale - Plus 80, Mark 1, 1915 2 3/4 HP -SOLD  (Read 2915 times)

Offline Red

SOLD

The club currently has a number of bikes for sale

Paste the link below in to your web browser and this will give you access to photographs of the 3 bikes the club currently has for sale. If you are using BT Broadband please see the additional notes for BT Broadband users. BT may now have sorted this problem out, but if you find you can’t access the photos then use the WORKAROUND shown below.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoLtnKrnI24Bh3OVMLYzZ17JSKuX

If you still have problems then let me know and I will email some of the photos to you, but due to the files sizes allowed by email I will have to reduce the resolution of the photos.

As to price, the club usually sells bikes on a sealed bid arrangement. Once all the bids are in the committee will open them and the highest bidder will win. We normally allow 4 weeks to give any one who is interested a chance. If you are interested you can send a bid to me and I will keep it on file - secretary@douglasmcc.co.uk
Our next committee meeting is on the 8th August which will be a convenient date to sort out the bids. Please make sure you clearly identify the bike you are interested in.

The bikes are currently located in the club’s garage in Haslemere, Surrey.

If you need any other information then please let me know.

Roy

Any customer using a router which has BT Web Protect enabled will not be able to access OneDrive. Because BT Web Protect works at a network level, it's applied to all devices using your home BT Broadband connection or BT Wi-fi when logging in with your BT ID.
Disable BT Web Protect to allow access to OneDrive.
1.   Sign in to your BT account.
2.   Go to the My Security Settings page.
3.   Switch the BT Web Protect toggle off.

SOLD

[Add note Sold.  12Aug19 -Doug, Site moderator]
« Last Edit: 12 Aug 2019 at 14:46 by Doug »

Offline petee

Re: Bikes For Sale - Plus 80, Mark 1, 1915 2 3/4 HP
« Reply #1 on: 06 Aug 2019 at 18:48 »
Are these still for sale? I did email the club the day Conrod came out, but received no reply, many thanks, Pete.

Offline Red

« Reply #2 on: 07 Aug 2019 at 08:47 »
The bids we have are to be considered by the committee tomorrow night 8th August. If you want to submit a bid then please email it to me direct and I will put it before the committee with the other bids we have.

Roy Staunton
Club Secretary
« Last Edit: 12 Aug 2019 at 14:03 by Red »

Offline Red

« Reply #3 on: 12 Aug 2019 at 14:04 »
Please note - all 3 bikes have now been sold.

Roy