Author Topic: Recent additions to the Douglas club reprint service  (Read 3665 times)

Offline David Lawrence

Below is listed the most recent additions to the available reprints, together with all the material presently in stock. We are attempting to amass as complete a collection as possible of all the Douglas Literature, we do not wish to devalue the "original" material as collected by enthusiasts, but to supply at affordable cost useful (and usable) easily replaced information.
I would point out that the cover illustrations have been very compressed and reduced therefore do not reflect a true representation of the quality! (Hopefully they will be legible!)
Anyone interested and wanting further information please do not hesitate to contact me through the email ikon beneath my avatar.
Dave Lawrence.

New Publications (PDF format)

Existing Publications (PDF format)

Images added - Dave, 11th April 2017
« Last Edit: 11 Apr 2017 at 15:59 by Dave »

Offline David Lawrence

Re: Recent additions to the Douglas club reprint service
« Reply #1 on: 11 Apr 2017 at 10:49 »
Sorry folks it appears that I have blundered in attaching the detailed information, I will read the instructions more carefully!! and try again later, however,the attachments will down load to your system if you simply click on the title!
Dave