Author Topic: Operation manual and parts catalogue for EW 350 cc from 1926  (Read 3119 times)

Offline arturro

Dear All

I'm looking for  operation manual and parts catalogue for EW 350 cc from 1926. Is anybody who can help me? (pdf, photos , orginal books, scans, xsero)

My New Year's resolution is to start my EW 1926 :)

I will be grateful for answer.
Best regards Artur

Offline David Lawrence

Hi Artur,
That sounds like a noble new years resolution :lol:
The Douglas Club is at the moment collecting together various manual parts for the EW machines, hopefully in the next month or so we will produce a manual from the original Douglas information but covering all the variations that Douglas themselves introduced and hopefully covering some of the varied parts that have been used in the last 90 years by rebuilders using whatever EW components they can obtain.
Watch this space!!!
Dave.

Offline David Lawrence

Hi again, Artur
Sorry I did not think to mention that the Club does have a stock of the Douglas publication called Care and Maintenance of the 350 cc models 1926-1930.
It is not very detailed but does contain some useful information including an explanation of the two oiling systems fitted to the EW range.
The book is only 31 pages hence the low price of £7-00 plus postage. If you would like a copy please simply email me via the ikon below my name.
Dave

Offline Earlyriders

Hi, have a look here   http://www.barnstormers.co.nz/?s=douglas&submit.x=0&submit.y=0   There is an online EW Mtce Manual and some info on 2 3/4 hp douglas's, including a copy of the 1920 Peace Programme Sales Catalogue. Cheers.