Author Topic: New owner of Douglas  (Read 2958 times)

Offline Djoi

New owner of Douglas
« on: 08 Jul 2013 at 01:10 »
Hello Mr.
I am a new owner of a 1947 T35 douglas .. I'm in Brazil .... and beginning to restore it ... Need several pieces .... I would inform me where can I get them .... and if they know where I can get a photo of the exploded T35 also would be very helpful for us to see the details of the construction of the bike ... thank dese ja
hugs Djoi

Offline David Lawrence

Re: New owner of Douglas
« Reply #1 on: 08 Jul 2013 at 09:37 »
Hi Djoi,
Welcome to the Pleasure :P of owning a Douglas, I am sure you will love it once you have it running.
I have been trying to send you an email in reply to your questions you sent to the Douglas Club spares section, but the reply keeps being returned undelivered, please could you either write again to the address you first used or to my email through this forum, click on the small email (envelope)sign under my name.
Please let me know if there are any restrictions on email content as I can see no reason why they have not been delivered.
Thanks.
Dave

Offline Djoi

« Reply #2 on: 09 Jul 2013 at 00:01 »
Ola. emailed to your account ... let's keep in touch ... thank you
Djoi

Offline David Lawrence

« Reply #3 on: 11 Jul 2013 at 20:32 »
Hi Djoi,
I am afraid your email never arrived in my email box, but I have sent a copy of my original email to you in your forum email, I hope this one arrives.
Dave.