Author Topic: Mk series parts  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Ray Dodds

Mk series parts
« on: 26 Jan 2013 at 07:56 »
i have a set of crank cases in good condition for the mk series will swap for left hand side carb body for the mk 4 or any one that has one for sale ,last thing needed to get the bike back on the road.

Offline David Lawrence

Re: Mk series parts
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jan 2013 at 11:59 »
Hi Ray,
I think we still do have a few new carb bodies in the London Douglas Club spares stock, If you are still a member I suggest you contact our new spares man Dick Bradley who I am sure will be able to help.
Dave

Offline Ray Dodds

« Reply #2 on: 27 Jan 2013 at 07:53 »
Thanks Dave i have had an order in for parts for 4 months and have found or made all but the carb i know there hasnt been any body at the wheel there i hope things improve now i will edit my order i think ,Regards Ray

Offline David Lawrence

« Reply #3 on: 27 Jan 2013 at 10:00 »
Hi Ray,
I can safely confirm that you will find the spares service is back on track! may be delay of 4 DAYS :lol: as Dick is rather inundated with orders at the moment and of course is still finding his feet. just email in your needs.
cheers
Dave

Offline coles1933

« Reply #4 on: 13 Mar 2013 at 17:25 »
As a major complainer about the spares stiuation on Mark Spares I can now tell you that the new man on the job is doing an excellent job at the moment, he answers his emails very promptly and tells you if parts are available, and a few days later they come in the post. Couldnt ask for a better service. Long may it last. coles1933

motorcycle