Author Topic: Tartan Tank Transfers  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Resto-Rob

Tartan Tank Transfers
« on: 27 Oct 2012 at 07:43 »
Hey all!

Can somebody out there please help me in locating some new Tartan Tank Transfers for my 1932 Bulldog?  They are blue/green tartan with white borders transfer that runs around the blue panel on both sides of the fuel tank.
I have contacted the VMCC but they weren't of much help as i was just referred to their website.

I understand that the LDMCC could be of help but they haven't replied to my membership application...

Does anyone out there know of any other options please?!

Thanks! :)

Offline MRD

Re: Tartan Tank Transfers
« Reply #1 on: 27 Oct 2012 at 08:24 »
Hi Rob
I have just checked on the LDMCC web site (Members section) and there is Tartan water slide transfers available.

How long have you been waiting for a reply from your membership application?
Reg is usually very quick at replying, so if its  been some time, it may be worth dropping him a note confirming if he has received your application.
Regards      Martin 

Offline Resto-Rob

« Reply #2 on: 28 Oct 2012 at 09:46 »
Brilliant, Thanks for letting me know that :)
I have been waiting a week for confirmation.  I will drop him a line and see what has happened to me application.

Offline David Lawrence

« Reply #3 on: 28 Oct 2012 at 13:26 »
Hi Rob,
Regarding the Tartan Tank transfers, I can confirm that the LDMCC does stock them, I spoke to Reg only yesterday and he will be in touch in the very near future, not sure what happened to your earlier note to him. When you get your welcome pack etc it will include a Club mag which includes all our "regalia" stock lists and instructions on how to order from our man Jerry Rogers at his totally unpronouncable address in North Wales!!
Cheers
Dave

Offline Resto-Rob

« Reply #4 on: 28 Oct 2012 at 17:10 »
Thanks Dave, i look forward to hearing from Reg and becoming part of the club :)

motorcycle