Author Topic: ew or later  (Read 4003 times)

Offline ERIC BAYLISS

ew or later
« on: 13 Apr 2012 at 21:17 »
 Has any one got a rough ew or any late twenties /  thirties douglas they dont wont.even a incompleate basket case will do something.that I can do up and use.instead of watching the square box all the time. thank you.

Offline ERIC BAYLISS

Re: ew or later
« Reply #1 on: 19 Apr 2012 at 21:12 »
 I still have not had a reply yet. hasnt any one even got a pile of bits.I could start with.   eric

Offline ERIC BAYLISS

« Reply #2 on: 01 May 2012 at 20:40 »
  Still no luck, come on lads Im sure at least one of you that has read this has iether got a bike or pile of bits in your shed or garage that you will never get round to using.let me put it to some use.

Offline ERIC BAYLISS

« Reply #3 on: 11 May 2012 at 20:24 »
 Hi  Every one its me again, still no luck I thought it was only the Scott club members who horded bikes and parts away in case they might need them in twenty years time, it looks as if the Douglas club is the same. If no one wants to sell me even a baskett case, has any one got just a engine they dont need.Iwill build my own frame and forks to go with it.   Hope I get a reply this time as I shall soon be to old to bother, Im nearly 74 now.

Offline ERIC BAYLISS

« Reply #4 on: 17 May 2012 at 13:26 »

HELP,  WONT ANY ONE SELL ME EVEN A ENGINE BEFORE I GO COMPLETELY BARMY  WATCHING THE SQUARE BOX.