Author Topic: Douglas for sale  (Read 7049 times)

Offline classicbike99

Douglas for sale
« on: 11 Aug 2011 at 20:46 »
I am in the mind of selling my Douglas, as can been seen from the pictures the carb is an amal and mag is a BTH.
The reg number is long gone so an age related number will be required. Since getting the bike I have not had it running, the mag is at present off to be rewound. The bike is as seen in the pictures. Due to too many other projects plus a soft spot for Nortons I may indeed part with the bike.
I would like it to go to a club member. I would also be interested in a swap/deal with a flat tank Norton.
I am unsure what the bike is worth but I will consider all offers either cash or Norton. There is a couple of pictures in the gallery.

« Last Edit: 20 Aug 2011 at 21:05 by Dave »

Offline Ray Dodds

Re: Douglas for sale
« Reply #1 on: 31 Aug 2011 at 12:13 »
Can you give me an idea of what you would expext for it, Regards Ray (club member)

Offline classicbike99

« Reply #2 on: 31 Aug 2011 at 16:14 »
Hi Ray I was hoping to get between £4500 and £5000. Thanks Robert

Offline Ray Dodds

« Reply #3 on: 31 Aug 2011 at 19:44 »
Hi Robert i would like to see it where are you? i will be back in the UK in about a month or so, Regards Ray

Offline classicbike99

« Reply #4 on: 31 Aug 2011 at 21:14 »
I am in Northern Ireland But you can fly quite cheaply if booked ahead I can collect at either Belfast City or International.
I can bring bike to airport so you can be in and out in one day.  I will be at a wedding near Chester at beginning of October. Thanks Robert