Author Topic: LDMCC parts list  (Read 4380 times)

Offline Keith

LDMCC parts list
« on: 18 Apr 2010 at 09:33 »
I've joined the LDMCC and received my first New Conrod and membership card etc., but how do I find out what spares are available for my EW? Do I just send a wish list to the prewar spares secretary?

Keith

Offline eddie

• Master Member
Re: LDMCC parts list
« Reply #1 on: 18 Apr 2010 at 12:13 »
Keith,
          The prewar spares secretaries do have a list of spares available, but please do let them know what other parts you require. This is the only way they can guage the demand for other lines. They are also members of this forum, so will probably respond at the first opportunity.
                                Regards,
                                           Eddie.

Offline eddie

• Master Member
« Reply #2 on: 04 May 2010 at 07:22 »
Keith,
          I spoke to the prewar spares secretaries a couple of days ago and they have a small problem with their computer which is preventing them from replying to your post at the moment.
                    Regards,
                            Eddie.
« Last Edit: 05 May 2010 at 11:01 by Doug »

Offline Keith

« Reply #3 on: 04 May 2010 at 21:05 »
Thanks for that Eddie, it explains the broken communication. I have managed to send an order via email but there has been no confirmation of it or an invoice. Maybe that comes via snailmail?

Cheers,
Keith

Offline MRD

« Reply #4 on: 05 May 2010 at 11:16 »
The spares team are volunteers, so they do this when they have time to fit it in. They are in full time employment and have family commitments which come first. Over here in the UK we've had a bank Holiday so everything is running a day or so late. Your order has been dispatched and your invoice has been sent via email . If you required any more conformation regarding your order it may be better emailing us direct. The turn round for your order was less than a week from receiving the go ahead from yourself.
MRD

« Last Edit: 05 May 2010 at 11:38 by MRD »