Douglas - For Sale Items

Douglas 1913 Model P motorcycle

Douglas - Wanted Items

Douglas 1915 3 Spd-Gearbox and Clutch

Support & How to Join

Side Panel Notices

Quick Comments

Reminders, links to interesting topics, bump your own topic, quick comments or any short message of interest to members. Try it out!
Please note - 500 character current limit

Dave

2024-05-24, 01:04:34
Welcome to the new site!

Recommended viewing for a fast start...
 - Quick Tour of the Front Page
 - Quick Tour of the new Attachments

Please see the bottom post in this topic for more info.

Dave

2024-05-24, 19:20:10
Please note: There is some sort of fault with the new email system at the moment and notifications for replies to posts, PM's etc are not going out. I will be working on it until resolved and will post back here when it's fixed.

Please use the links in the Recent Posts menu to check for new posts and My Messages in the top left menu to check for new Private Messages.

Dave

Yesterday at 21:01:36
Some emails are reaching their destinations OK. It seems to depend on the recipient email server whether they accept the email or not. The hosting provider is on the case and work continues...

DOUGLAS 1913 350 CC

Started by GLENDA, 07 Dec 2009 at 08:50

Previous topic - Next topic

GLENDA

Hi there,
Have just found one of the above bikes  (the douglas 1915 350 cc) in mint condition,  has been offered too me for sale has anyone any idea how much this would be worth,
regards glenda

graeme

Hi Glenda
It's worth a pittance - and I'll buy it from you for more!  :lol:
Seriously, if it is an immaculate 1913 model it would be worth a reasonable amount. If it is a 1915 model it would be worth somewhat less, but still not cheap. Where do you live? This would certainly have some bearing on what it is worth locally.
Cheers, Graeme

GLENDA

Quote from: graeme on 07 Dec 2009 at 09:25
Hi Glenda
It's worth a pittance - and I'll buy it from you for more!  :lol:
Seriously, if it is an immaculate 1913 model it would be worth a reasonable amount. If it is a 1915 model it would be worth somewhat less, but still not cheap. Where do you live? This would certainly have some bearing on what it is worth locally.
Cheers, Graeme
Hi graham, thanks for the reply,  the guy wants 10,000 would it be worth that we are  only going too buy it if we can make some money on it, we are in tasmania

Dirt Track

G'day all
At least she's honest!
Howard.

graeme

Indeed - but I doubt that you'll make much profit at $10,000!

Dirt Track

G'day all
The only "1915" 2 3/4  HP Douglas I can think of in Tasmania of is thought to be a good few years younger.....I am assuming the bike is here in Tassie.
Howard.

Ian

We can tell if the frame/engine/gearbox numbers were provided !