Author Topic: Drawings sketches photos or descriptions and dimensions  (Read 3691 times)

Offline tck

• old racer
You can see below on my old post the number of people who have seen that I need most importantly a T35 postwar twin handlebar supports and fork shrouds for the headlight unfortunately none are available and search as I might no pictures in the mags or books show them well enough. stage 2 then is to make them has any one data on them?
Just in case anyone in NZ has these items I shall be visiting that country for the Pokenho races in early Feb so could pick them if we could agree on a price....

Offline eddie

• Master Member
Re: Drawings sketches photos or descriptions and dimensions
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jan 2007 at 18:08 »
The post war spares section of the LDMCC has just had a small batch of handlebar links made. They will be listed in the next issue of the magazine - they are part number 28734 and are £22.00 each +P&P. Unfortunately, the spares scheme is available to paid up members only.

Offline tck

• old racer
Re: Drawings sketches photos or descriptions and dimensions
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jan 2007 at 07:02 »
The post war spares section of the LDMCC has just had a small batch of handlebar links made. They will be listed in the next issue of the magazine - they are part number 28734 and are £22.00 each +P&P. Unfortunately, the spares scheme is available to paid up members only.
Thats OK then I shall order some that just leaves me with the headlamp brackets (Tck)