Author Topic: Douglas L-30 (350cc) for sale  (Read 6426 times)

Offline Jan

Douglas L-30 (350cc) for sale
« on: 02 Sep 2004 at 07:10 »
Douglas L-30 (350cc) for sale, unrestored, some extra engine spares comes with it, £1500. Regards Jan in Norway.

Offline alwyn

• 1928 - 2009
  • Co-Founder
  • Location: Late of Encounter Bay, South Coast, South Australia
Re: Douglas L-30 (350cc) for sale
« Reply #1 on: 02 Sep 2004 at 12:33 »
Quote from: "Jan"
Douglas L-30 (350cc) for sale, unrestored, some extra engine spares comes with it, £1500. Regards Jan in Norway.

Hi Jan and welcome to the Douglas forum site. We wish you success in selling your L model. It is a machine that other members of the forum would find very interesting - is there a chance you could post a photo of it on the site - you never know, it could help to sell it as well.

To post a photo refer to the User Guide (see the tool bar above) or e-mail a photo to me and I'll post it for you. Use the e-mail button at the bottom of this page.  Do you know anything about the history of the bike? - if so, we would like to hear about it too.
Regards,
Alwyn
Forum Moderator
Quotable Quote - "640 k should be enough for anybody"! - Bill Gates - 1981.

Offline alwyn

• 1928 - 2009
  • Co-Founder
  • Location: Late of Encounter Bay, South Coast, South Australia
Re: Douglas L-30 (350cc) for sale
« Reply #2 on: 03 Sep 2004 at 01:08 »
Quote from: "alwyn"

Hi Jan and welcome to the Douglas forum site. We wish you success in selling your L model. It is a machine that other members of the forum would find very interesting - is there a chance you could post a photo of it on the site - you never know, it could help to sell it as well. .

In an e-mail response to the above Jan said - quote..."Hi and thank you for your response! The bike is in big lumps, and I have pictures of most of the parts. I have a few boxes with small parts too. Sorry, no picture of the bike together. I donít know if you can use any of these pics. in the ad. As you probably can see, itís a started restauration. Regards, Jan" .../quote

Thanks Jan. As I suspected, it's a machine of great interest. I have posted your pictures here.

I am sure viewers will appreciate them and as I said they may enhance your prospects of a sale. I have posted the pictures to the general discussion forum also hoping they will generate some discussion. Thanks again.
Regards,
Alwyn
Forum Moderator
Quotable Quote - "640 k should be enough for anybody"! - Bill Gates - 1981.