Author Topic: Oil pump washers  (Read 4194 times)

Offline clee

Oil pump washers
« on: 25 Oct 2006 at 02:32 »
G'day all, it appears that oil pump washers are not readily available in Australia so i have started to manufacture my own. With the first batch now in a pump, it appears that they will work fine. Once i get the time to get a few set's completed i wil let you know as they will be available at a decent price. It seemed like a lot of hassle and cost to get them from England. Hope this will help others out.  Regards Col
colin lee

Offline Ian

• Master Member
Re: Oil pump washers
« Reply #1 on: 25 Oct 2006 at 03:43 »
Col, good that you are making some things here !! I am interested to know what difficulties you had in getting them from the UK. They are available through the LDMCC and I have always had excellent service - I kept destroying mine when I had fuel leaking into the oil.

Offline clee

« Reply #2 on: 25 Oct 2006 at 04:48 »
G'day Ian,  I'm not in theLDMCC and therefore can't buy parts from them. I thought it would be easier to manufacture them here than to import them and save on cost at the same time.  Cheers mate     Col
colin lee

Offline roy

« Reply #3 on: 25 Oct 2006 at 19:35 »

Clee, if I may offer you some sound advice, fork out a few dollars and join the LDMCC a bit sharpish, you will save yourself a lot of hastle, be able to get some grate advice plus spares.
Roy.

motorcycle