Author Topic: Loan machines for overseas riders  (Read 3539 times)

Offline Ian

• Master Member
Loan machines for overseas riders
« on: 11 May 2006 at 23:44 »
I am starting to get entries in from overseas Douglas enthusiasts who want to attend the rally - so far from the US and the UK. While we can organise loan machines for a few from within the organising committee I thought it would be a good idea to keep a register of people who are willing to lend machines to overseas riders. There is also at least one well known Douglas person in Australia who no longer has a machine. I am willing to keep this register privately but would put people in touch with each other to work out details. What I propose is :

1. If you are willing to lend a machine to an overseas rider please send me a private message with the details
2. When I get an entry requesting a loan bike I will inform someone on the list who can then contact the requestor directly
3. Overseas entries requesting a loan bike should specify which era they are willing or capable of riding
4. If agreement is reached on the loan you let me know so we can update the entries

I know there are many of you out there with multiple machines - we can make this work !!

Any comments ?