Author Topic: EIC maggy for sale SOLD  (Read 6305 times)

Offline Daren W Australia

• Master Member
EIC maggy for sale SOLD
« on: 07 May 2006 at 06:51 »
Hi EIC maggy for sale came with some parts that I needed but suits earlier bikes than my EW600 it turns and is complete check photos has clockwise rotation looking from gear side Regards Daren

Enlargement

Enlargement

Enlargement

Enlargement

Enlargement
« Last Edit: 30 May 2007 at 00:38 by Daren W Australia »
too many dougli not enough time!

Offline Chris

• Master Member
Re: EIC maggy for sale
« Reply #1 on: 07 May 2006 at 13:06 »
This is the smaller and less common EIC magneto with the oval pick-ups which can be fitted either side. This model is usually found fitted to the CW Models of 1924 to 1926. Replacement pick-ups are very difficult to find and so far have not been manufactured by the replica people who are now making pick-ups for many other makes of magneto.
The more common larger EIC magnetos fitted to most 2.3/4hp models of the late teens and 1920s use pick-ups roughly triangular in shape which are handed left and right. These pick-ups have also not been reproduced so far but are not quite so scarce as so many more of these were made.
Chris

Offline clee

« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2006 at 05:48 »
Hi EIC maggy for sale came with some parts that I needed but suits earlier bikes than my EW600 it turns and is complete check photos has clockwise rotation looking from gear side Regards Daren
               hi daren, how much have you got on the maggy if it is still available. i have a 24/25 ts it would fit perfectly.  regards colin lee .  qld.
colin lee

Offline Daren W Australia

• Master Member
« Reply #3 on: 04 Oct 2006 at 11:15 »
Sold Regards Daren
too many dougli not enough time!