Author Topic: The "DOUGLAS (Registro Argentina)" and all the surviving Douggies there  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Gabriel

• "Douglas (Registro Argentina)" on Facebook
Hi all,
Just rejoined the forum to start to share all the MKIIIs I found in my native Argentina.
Got more than 120 examples found thanks to the group in Facebook "DOUGLAS (Registro Argentina) I created about six years ago.
As Reg Holmes helped me a lot with the full list of bikes dispatched to Justo Hermanos SRL in Argentina, Facebook made the magic to find more than the 90% of the bikes already in my data base.
I would like to start to share images, details, period articles published in local magazines and an original copy of one of the sales brochures printed by the importer company Justo Hnos SRL back in 1948.
I also have a few T35 (MK1) discovered and some MKIVs in neighbour country Uruguay.
I hope this subject can be of interest to most of you.
Kind regards
Gabriel
Dear all,
I am from Argentina and a long time owner of 3 different Mk3 in Buenos Aires city.
I started 5 years ago to work on searching how many post war Mk3s survivors are still in the whole country.
I've got more than 120 bikes and still counting

Offline EW-Ron

Sounds like an interesting exercise.
Not much visible unless you join the group ?

Offline Gabriel

Hello EW-Ron,
I don't understand what is the group I must join?
I'll appreciate any advice.
Cheers
Dear all,
I am from Argentina and a long time owner of 3 different Mk3 in Buenos Aires city.
I started 5 years ago to work on searching how many post war Mk3s survivors are still in the whole country.

Offline Vitesse

I think he means that for us to see anything we'd have to join; which, as it's a Spanish language site, is less than ideal for most of us.

Offline EW-Ron

I think thats exactly what I mean.
So we look forward to seeing some details here !

Offline Gabriel

Hi Ron,
I just realised it's you. Sorry.
Yes, to join the group I must confirm and then you're free to visit.
I must tell you it's all in Spanish anyway but there's a lot of pics of many MkIIIs and spares for sale.
Cheers
Dear all,