Author Topic: hi there everyone need info from all you pros  (Read 2349 times)

Offline hardus

hi there everyone need info from all you pros
« on: 28 Oct 2013 at 08:11 »
hi there my name is hardus i got a douglas dragonfly on engine it shows 81 83 s4 so i assume it the mk 4 sport . now im all the way in south africa where i have never seen someone owning one so i do take it that i need to get parts from your side of the world but dont know how the parts must look i can send an email with images of my bike if you can help me find a way to source the parts i need if anyone can help it would be much apretiated

Offline eddie

• Master Member
Re: hi there everyone need info from all you pros
« Reply #1 on: 28 Oct 2013 at 08:49 »
Hardus,
             From the engine number you have quoted, your bike is a Mark 4 Sports - not a Dragonfly. I would suggest you join the London Douglas Motorcycle Club - their spares scheme will be able to help out with the majority of the spares you will need. The Club can be contacted through their website, www.douglasmcc.co.uk  Being a member gives you access to all Club services, including the supply of spares. The Club also stocks illustrated spare parts lists so that you can identify the parts you require. You will also receive the Club magazine - 'The New Conrod' bimonthly.
    We look forward to you joining our ranks,
    Regards,
                   Eddie.