Author Topic: Drumlanrig - 5 July  (Read 3821 times)

Offline Black Sheep

Drumlanrig - 5 July
« on: 02 Jul 2014 at 06:23 »
In New Conrod it stated that members of the LDMCC will have bikes at the Clan Douglas Gathering at Drumlanrig Castle on Saturday 5th July. It is on the Clan Douglas website, so something must have been arranged. Does anyone know anything about it, is anyone going? 2 of us in Central Scotland will probably turn up to show the flag.

Offline Chris

• Master Member
Re: Drumlanrig - 5 July
« Reply #1 on: 02 Jul 2014 at 13:05 »
Hi Black Sheep
    The gathering planned for Clan Douglas is currently taking place having commenced on 30th June and concluding this coming weekend on Sunday 6th July 2014. It is being held at Drumlanrig Castle in Drumfriesshire. From previous correspondence there is some confusion as to whether the invitation for Douglas motorcycles to attend is for the afternoon of Saturday 5th or Sunday 6th. I suggest you contact the organiser William Douglas (Not the LDMCC William Douglas) via The Gathering website which can be found at www.douglashistory.co.uk/gathering
Chris.

Offline Black Sheep

Re: Drumlanrig - 5 July
« Reply #2 on: 02 Jul 2014 at 18:04 »
Hi Chris,
Thanks for looking into this. I have tried contacting William Douglas but have had no reply. What I don't want to do is turn up on my tod on the wrong day looking like a right wally. Not that anyone would notice the difference...
Gordon.