Author Topic: Douglas 2 3/4 For Sale - SOLD  (Read 641 times)

Offline Garyuk

Douglas 2 3/4 For Sale - SOLD
« on: 04 Mar 2024 at 15:06 »
Douglas 2 3/4 for sale - SOLD
Found in a garage after probably 60 years. I have posted in this forum earlier asking questions and this is now for sale.
Link to the previous post with more photos. https://www.douglasmotorcycles.net/index.php?topic=9677.0
The engine looks like 1918 and the frame looks to be 1915 based on the number.
The bike is located in Chipstead Surrey J7 M25
The engine and gearbox turns over freely and the valve gear seems to be operating. I am looking to sell it to someone who will restore it and i invite offers in excess of £2000.
The bike is available to view please pm me for my contact details and any more info you require.
Thank you

Added 'Sold' label - Dave, 22Mar2024
« Last Edit: 21 Mar 2024 at 19:58 by Dave »

Offline 275hp

Re: Douglas 2 3/4 For Sale
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2024 at 18:14 »
Good evening,

I am interested in belt drive motorcycles. I have several in my collection, but Douglas is missing. That's why I would like to buy a Douglas 2.75 HP motorcycle and I was very interested in your ad. I would like to ask if your machine is still available for sale?

Thank you very much in advance for your reply.

275 HP

Offline Dave

• Administrator
Re: Douglas 2 3/4 For Sale
« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2024 at 19:56 »
Sorry 275hp, I forgot to put a 'Sold' label on this topic. Another member has recently purchased this machine - please see Barn Find 2¾hp Restoration

Suggest posting a message in the Douglas Motorcycles and Parts Wanted - Private forum describing what you are looking for. Including full details such as the year or model range, condition etc will help any prospective sellers.

Good luck with the search - maybe another barn find will turn up soon.