Author Topic: UK Vintage Racing and main events  (Read 3818 times)

Offline Roger Moss

• http://mossengineering.co.uk
UK Vintage Racing and main events
« on: 01 Feb 2008 at 16:03 »
Vintage race dates and major events 2008   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made up this list for my own convenience, but then thought it might be of interest to others, so here it is.
Please consider entering for the Beezumph event at Cadwell Park. You only need a road licence for the classes "Touring", "Fast touring", and "Quick" It is a "Track Day" event with categories that allow you to choose to ride at the speed you want with others who wish likewise.
There is an extra "Racing Speed" class for those who want to go really quickly, but entries for this need an ACU racing licence. You can rest easy that the really fast men will be in another class and not causing anxiety in your selected category.
Scotts are always very welcome so I am sure Douglas riders would be very much welcome and the event gets very good media coverage and thus that often includes our bikes. Let people see that Douglas owners also have a positive spirit!

Bike Events 2008
March 14 Mallory VMCC Test Day
March 23 Mallory VMCC Races
April 26 Classic Bike Show Stafford
April 27 Classic Bike Show Stafford
April 27 Donnington VMCC Races
May 4 VMCC Relay Rally
June 22 Mallory VMCC Races
July 12 Mallory VMCC Festival 1000 Bikes
July 13 Mallory VMCC Festival 1000 Bikes
July 27 VMCC Founders Day Rally Stamford Hall Leics
Aug 9 Anglesey VMCC Races