Author Topic: parts  (Read 5402 times)

Offline desmobikes

parts
« on: 13 Jul 2013 at 02:52 »
Can  I access the london club spares list online I have recently joined. Bob, memb. No.4938

Offline Dave

• Administrator
Re: parts
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jul 2013 at 07:34 »
Hi Bob,

I can't answer your question about accessing LDMCC spares, but if you would like to be enabled for the LDMCC Members' Private Forum, please send a message to the address in this topic with your full name as registered with the LDMCC. It usually takes a couple of days for the enablement to be processed after which you will see the LDMCC Members' Private Forum appear on your Forum home page. You could then ask any LDMCC related questions in that forum if you wish.

regards, Dave

[update email address. -Dave, 10Feb21]
« Last Edit: 10 Feb 2021 at 07:55 by Dave »

Offline desmobikes

« Reply #2 on: 13 Jul 2013 at 07:52 »
Thanks for that, register, Bob

Offline eddie

• Master Member
« Reply #3 on: 13 Jul 2013 at 08:22 »
Bob,
        If you go to the 'douglasmotorcycles.co.uk' website, click on register (on the header bar) and fill in your details, admin will then issue you with a password that will admit you to the members only areas. Once logged in, you can change your password to something that you find easier to remember.
  On the subject of spares - the prewar list shows items that are normally stocked. The postwar list is of all known part numbers - not all of these are normally in stock, so it may be necessary to enquire if an item is in stock before actually ordering.
  Regards,
                Eddie.