Author Topic: Brooklands April 20th  (Read 4311 times)

Offline Manley

Brooklands April 20th
« on: 14 Apr 2008 at 19:02 »
Hey there folks, How many people are going to the Brooklands Motorcycle Day on the 20th (this sunday)??  Ive just joined the club (today) and need to get in contact with someone about possible showing my motorcycle on the club stand (if there is one??) and entry tickets ;-) .  As you can tell im not in the know at all at the moment but would love to partake.

Rob. Aero 500
2004 Modified Triumph Thruxton
1986 ME
1972 MG B
1967 MG Midget (Sold)
1936 Aero 500
Not Enough Time to Play

Offline tommy

Re: Brooklands April 20th
« Reply #1 on: 16 Apr 2008 at 21:55 »
Hey there folks, How many people are going to the Brooklands Motorcycle Day on the 20th (this sunday)??  Ive just joined the club (today) and need to get in contact with someone about possible showing my motorcycle on the club stand (if there is one??) and entry tickets ;-) .  As you can tell I'm not in the know at all at the moment but would love to partake.

Rob. Aero 500

Hello Manley,
By the look of the replies to your post, there are not many attending Brooklands!
I hope you do still attend and fly the Douglas flag.
Congrats on joining the club. It is the best (low cost) investment you can make.

Let us know where you are located as there is a thriving Douglas scene in the South and we can put you in touch.
Sadly in the North they have forgotten that motorcycles are for riding and enjoyment along with the pleasures of restoration, cups, plates and trophies.
You get out there and have a good time.
Let us know how you go and some piccies would be great. Then they all know what they missed!

Best wishes

Tom

[edit quote codes, 16apr08 -Doug]

« Last Edit: 17 Apr 2008 at 03:51 by Doug »