Author Topic: exploded schematic for 2 3/4 wanted  (Read 4828 times)

Offline dreamer

exploded schematic for 2 3/4 wanted
« on: 01 Apr 2008 at 00:49 »
Hi gents
I'm looking for an exploded schematic for a 2 3/4 hp engine , with part numbers etc.
or similar to assist with an engine build from associated parts.
any one got somthing of the likes  :question:
cheers Kerry

Offline Doug

• Administrator
Re: exploded schematic for 2 3/4 wanted
« Reply #1 on: 01 Apr 2008 at 03:24 »
Kerry,

There are illustrated spares list and service manuals which are reprinted (and advertised on this forum) but I can not recall having seen an exploded diagram of the engine showing how it all assembles. Some of the earlier versions of combined handbook and spares lists show two section views through the engine with part numbers picked out, but I am not certain if they did this far into the mechanical inlet valve era. So they could be a significantly different from your 1918.

-Doug

Offline dreamer

Re: exploded schematic for 2 3/4 wanted
« Reply #2 on: 02 Apr 2008 at 00:05 »
Kerry,

There are illustrated spares list and service manuals which are reprinted (and advertised on this forum) but I can not recall having seen an exploded diagram of the engine showing how it all assembles. Some of the earlier versions of combined handbook and spares lists show two section views through the engine with part numbers picked out, but I am not certain if they did this far into the mechanical inlet valve era. So they could be a significantly different from your 1918.

-Doug
cheers Doug I will see if johns got the visuals I need