Author Topic: Douglas Twin war time engine for sale Number 0567  (Read 1639 times)

Offline classicone

Douglas Twin war time engine for sale Number 0567
« on: 24 Apr 2015 at 09:32 »
Hello you people with all the knowledge and know how !   I have a Douglas Twin Im told its maybe a generator,  it turns ,  and its number is 0567 I would like offers please, or a idea of its worth, Its in Dover BUT it could travel to Dartford !!!! I have tried to post a photo lots of times but it wont let me Thanks

« Last Edit: 25 Apr 2015 at 19:43 by Dave »

Offline Dave

• Administrator
Re: Douglas Twin war time engine for sale Number 0567
« Reply #1 on: 24 Apr 2015 at 19:00 »
Hi classicone and welcome to the Forum. If you would like to email your photos to photos@douglasmotorcycles.net, we can add them to your post. Hopefully we might also be able to figure out why they were not being accepted as attachments.

Offline Dave

• Administrator
Re: Douglas Twin war time engine for sale Number 0567
« Reply #2 on: 25 Apr 2015 at 20:04 »
Thanks for sending in the photos.

I tested adding the original files as attachments and they were accepted OK. So don't know what caused the server to reject them when you tried.

Please note each photo contained the GPS co-ordinates of your location recorded in the Exif metadata by your iPhone. It might be  good idea to turn this feature off if you don't need it for other purposes as it may create a security risk.

The Exif metadata has been removed from the images posted above.

Dave   

motorcycle