Author Topic: Lots of different Douglas things for sale  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Vintagemc123

Lots of different Douglas things for sale
« on: 05 Feb 2015 at 22:36 »
Hi, I'm Karen, the daughter of Kevin Cass whom many of you may have known as the chap who went around Australia on a Dougie. Sadly, Dad is very, very ill now and I have been tasked with selling his bikes and parts including a substantial collection of Douglas parts.

I am currently selling on ebay (I have a D28 ohv project listed at the moment) with the user name of Vintagemc123. Then on Saturday, March 14th, we will be holding a garage sale at the family home. The garage sale will start at 10am. It includes quite a few frames, tanks, engine parts etc. mainly for Dougies between 1918 - 1929.

There will not be any early entry onto the property or visits to check things out ahead of the garage sale. Sorry but we cannot accommodate this and we also want it to be fair. We also kindly request that people do not try to make contact with my parents at this time. All contact should be made through me and I can be emailed at vetandvintage@gmail.com. I have also set up a website to sell some of the bikes etc. and you can find it at www.kbcmotorcycles.com. I will have some preview pictures for the sale and more information posted there soon.

Thank you for reading and best wishes and I hope to meet some of you on the 14th March.

Offline jeffy83

Re: Lots of different Douglas things for sale
« Reply #1 on: 13 Feb 2015 at 05:39 »
Hi work weekends could you tell me what town the sale will be at on the 14/3/2015 got to give my boss some notice cheers Jeff my email address jlee@trivett.com.au