How to post your videos
You can now post a video to display within your message like this...Douglas MkV/Dragonfly Sprint
How is this done? Here are the basic steps.
1. If you're not already a member, join YouTube by opening an account
2. Upload your video to YouTube
3. Copy the YouTube URL for the video from the top line of your browser
4. Paste it into your message
4. Save your message. That's it. The video will display within your post.Additional steps
It's helpful for other members if you also copy the title of the video from YouTube and paste it above the video link as you see in the above example. This allows other members to find the page on YouTube should they wish to read more.
Another helpful step is to include the word "Video" in your message subject to help those people who are searching for videos of Douglas motorcycles.
Here are some other topics which feature YouTube videos... Vintage motorcycle videos Idiot with no idea!Triumph Rocket III ad on YouTube YouTube Best Formats for Uploading
These guidelines can be found here
YouTube can accept almost any video format for upload, but for most users we have found the following settings give the best results.
* Video Format: MPEG4 (Divx, Xvid)
* Resolution: 640x480 pixels
* Audio Format: MP3
* Frames per second: 30
* Maximum length: 10 minutes (we recommend 2-3 minutes)
* Maximum file size: 1 GB
If you have any queries about posting videos, please post a message below.